JASCO Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the HTCD Plus, a newly developed high-throughput screening workstation for probing biomacromolecular structure and function.
Incorporating circular dichroism spectroscopy with a new ‘application oriented’ user interface, the HTCD Plus is ideally suited to the study of proteins and nucleic acids and has already proven itself as a productive tool for research into vaccines for Covid 19 using the novel VHH camelid antibodies. New features include accurate liquid handling and transport for small volume samples, temperature controlled autosampler with microplate plates. Measurement is made quickly using the latest high performance J-1500 circular dichroism spectrometer. In line with the latest requirements of the FDA, the system is configured with JASCO’s Spectra Manager cross-platform software with a 21 CFR part 11 compliant option developed under ALCOA+ for dependable data integrity.
J-1500 Circular Dichroism spectrometer with HTCD Plus
- Fully automated measurement of up to 192 samples (two 96-well microplates), or 120 sample vials
- Conventional and high-throughput measurement modes can be selected with ease
- Pre-registered flush method for protein or DNA/RNA samples can be selected to eliminate sample carry-over
- Retrofit capability to J-1500 CD spectrometer
Please check the innovative solutions by HTCD Plus from the following link.
Analytical evaluation of anti- Coronavirus VHH Antibody drug
Antibody drugs and DNA/RNA therapeutics
Regulatory Compliance with Spectra Manager CFR™
JASCO Spectra Manager is designed and developed under ALCOA+ and following features enable to create accurate and complete data.
- User Management
- User Account Security
- Enduring Electronic Record
- Audit Trail
- Computerized System Validation